During this holiday season, social media is the least of your concern. But though you may think that no one is listening, the truth is they are.
You may not see lots of engagement, but as with all marketing it is about having the resources available for when your audience needs them to make a decision. The holidays also allow you to add fun, personality, and a bit of heart to your marketing efforts too.
SO THIS HOLIDAY SEASON MAKE SURE TO:
• Stay consistent with your posts and engagement.
• Share your brand’s 2018 highlights
• Consider hosting a live industry review for your audience
• Give tips for planning for the 2019 future (aka leading up to you)
• Communicate when you are taking a holiday break.
No matter what you do this holiday season or anytime when it comes to social media, do it with joy, enthusiasm, and a hell of a lot of consistency.