We hate to admit it, but it is true. We stop our own success more than anyone else. And even though we know this, we find it difficult to stop. So how do we change this?
Well ironically to change our minds we have to change our bodies.
Here is how.
1. Schedule Your Success: Sched-ule the tasks (day and time) that need to get done to achieve your goal.
2. Daydream: Everyday schedule 10 minutes to daydream about how your life will be once you are living and working once your goal is accomplished.
3. Move Your Body: Yep, every time you are feeling the fear, overwhelm, doubt - move your body.
4. Write It All Out: Everyday take time to write out your fears, mark it out, and write your success over your fears- literally.
5. New Space And Style: Up level your space and your personal style to reflect who you will be, how you will live, and how you will look once you fully embody and make it to that next level.
Overcoming self sabotage like every-thing requires planning and execution for success.